Saturday 13 November 2010

R.I.P Dickie Sanders

Sad news today from Terry Adams twitter and facebook updates, Terry's good friend Dickie Sanders has passed away, Rad Dad made this short quick edit to remember him. Terry's site has the moving story of their friendship, hit the link after watching Dickie bust out! I'm sure I speak for everyone in flatland when I say Dickie will be missed, our thoughts are with Terry, the N.O crew and Dickie's family, its a sad day! 

http://www.terryadamsbmx.com/pages/news.html

3 comments:

Navid said...

He must have lived a happy life i think, because he found flatland...
rest in peace fellow rider.

A said...

RIP brother , my thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family.

flatmatters said...

Very sad time for Family and friends indeed, RIP Dickie.