Tuesday 4 January 2011

Fat Tony edit



Thanks to fat Tony for sending this in, ton of information here also, enjoy!

"At the beginning of 2010 I was really motivated to ride flatland a lot, and I set a goal of filming a video section of myself riding flat. However, at some point in the year my focus shifted elsewhere and I stopped riding flatland as much as I had been. Even though I didn't film an entire video part, I was able to put together the six clips I managed to squeeze out and decided to post them up. Enjoy! -Fat Tony

For more information about me and my work, or to keep up with my personal blog, please visit 
fattonybmx.com.

Thanks to 
FoxBMX.com for the apparel and footwear, and thanks to TipPlusBMX.com and ColonyBMX.com.au for the dialed flatland bike. 

Filmed With:
Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 USM
Canon 15mm f/2.8
Silk Pro 340DX Tripod

Music: Ratatat, "
Wildcat

No comments: