Wednesday 26 January 2011

Today's Riding SKILLZ with Rad dad


"Today it was all about trying to repeat what I did yesterday. My very first opposite hitchhiker Juggler. In between attempts I revisited a few links that I have only completed a hand full of times. The only way I will get those tricks consistent is to keep on doing them. I also pushed my self thanks to Effraim for his comment on Flatmatters: Lets see multiples rad dad! So I am going for it! Thanks E for the PUSH. One day I hope to be able to push you back!"

Today's Riding SKILLZ from BMX Freestyler on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Mark "Rad Dad" Dandridge said...

Thank you Effraim for posting "Today's Riding SkillZ". It was your comment wanted to see multiple jugglers on my opposite side that pushed me to try. Here is the next day. Just a bit closer! http://vimeo.com/19242054