Friday 2 April 2010

Thanks to deepbmx and new circle!!

Everyone loves free goodies don't they?
Just recently I celebrated my 36th birthday, and the good folks at deep bmx (Matti Rose and Frank Lucas) sent me a couple of t-shirts, then Shane Badman at New Circle also sent me his new t-shirt design, super nice quality from both companies. There's a lot of good people in flatland, I just want to say thanks to deep bmx and new circle. I'll be reppin'. Support these companies, dope!
Check their sites:
www.deepbmx.com
http://www.newcircle.com.au

4 comments:

carbonfreeze said...

The 'riders" T has been done before...about 20 years ago, to be exact.

carbonfreeze said...

You are correct, sir....

Anonymous said...

Riders one is pretty rad

flatmatters said...

Wanted that riders one in purple but they had sold out! gonna start collecting th deep bmx t-shirts, they are awesome!!