Friday 19 March 2010

White Friday- Flat Trick Honours – The Juggler.






Flat Trick Honours – The Juggler.
There couldn't’ be a trick closer to my heart.
It must be near on 20 years ago I first pressed play on my top loading VHS Player and watched Jones roll down the famous Mount Rose car park executing the hitchhiker juggler. (Dorkin 4) It is undoubtedly my most watched thing ever on a TV Screen!  
It quickly became a big part of my riding and now, not a session goes by without throwing down some sought of Juggle.  To the K I’m ever indebted for enjoyment I've had learning, tweaking and taking in every direction I can think. Thanks Kev.


Big Jugs! from James White on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Navid said...

damn whitey! thats some rollin!!!
you just made me wanna practise some X-footed stuff:D

flatmatters said...

xft skills to pay the bills!!

Sam Foakes said...

i didn't know you could do jugglers james...

GSF said...

I didn't know you could be funny Sam...

A said...

Great riding controllled to the max.