Wednesday 26 August 2009

Martti Kuoppa launches the Groundtactics online video contest website!!

Martti Kuoppa is a leader. Years ago in a magazine, I think it was Ride uk, I called him the leader of the new school, the name has stuck, but this guy leads more than just the riding, now he gives something back, and gives others the chance to shine, ask yourself a question? What is flatland about? What got you into it? What are the best feelings about it? Time and time again, I hear people say the "creative process" of coming up with something thats your own, and capturing it. You could be that rider, out there and without knowing it inspire many others. Its the creative riders that stand out from the pack.

Heres what Martti had to say about the launch:
"I really want to my best to support the younger riders out there. I want to show them the right way which I understood a long time after my crazy years in success. It is not always easy to be in the spotlight, and thats why I want to show the younger generation the right positive way to handle things. (edit) Riders be greatful for what you have now.Also show some respect and learn some new styles/tricks. We are out here just to help you out, not to profit.Let's go together to the next level of flatland, and save the whole thing!! Thanks!! "

Check the site, which looks dialled!!! Bios from Marrti, Viki and Chad. Look under competition to see what we are looking for!!
Get riding, get creative!! Im psyched on this!!
http://www.ground-tactics.com

One of my favourite videos of Martti, training before COB in Tokyo japan 07.

KGB Martti Kuoppa Freestyle 2007 Japan from inTRIKat on Vimeo.

1 comment:

flatmatters said...

Be sure to join the forum, Martti, Viki and Chad all have "rooms" for advice on tricks, asking the pros kinda deal, really good positive website! Great work!!