Friday 23 July 2010

Red Bull Flat Jazz


Hey Guys!
I'm really happy to introduce you to a project I have been working hard on the past 6 months with Red Bull.
The Red Bull Flat Jazz is going to take place 9th Sepember in one of the most awesoem venue in 
Paris.
It's going to be a meeting between Bmx Flatland and Jazz. Jazz mind sounds like old school and not entertaing, but the guys I'm working on with are one of the best musicans of the planet. they are the 
new school of Jazz. Both of the discipline/art are very freestyle so it's gonna be interesting!!!
To represent the Bmx part, I took the cream of the cream: Viki Gomez (
Spain), Alex Jumelin (France), Yohei Uchino (Japan), and I!!
More info on 
www.redbull.fr/flatjazz
The teaser is here: 
http://www.redbull.fr/cs/Satellite/fr_FR/Video/Red-Bull-Flat-Jazz-021242875087695

Peace

-- 
www.matthiasdandois.com
Twitter: @MatthiasDandois

No comments: