Sunday 4 October 2009

Matthias Dandois and Mike Plas start Flatland club!


That's one pretty big news today, we (Mike Plas and me) started a legit Bmx Flatland Club!
It's located in the South Suburb of Paris (about 30 min by train).
The spots are fucking awesome. Inside a big gymasium, a perfect floor, flat, not slippery and pretty big.
The sessions will take place
- Wednesdays 5 P.M to 7 P.M
- Saturdays 3 P.M to 7 P.M
- Sundays 3P.M to 7 P.M
Mike and me will be teachers (I'll try to be there as much as I can).
the subscrition fees FOR ONE YEAR are 50 Euros for -18 years old and 30 Euros for +18 years old.
We are not getting paid doing this, It's only insurances! :)
We already have 10 subscribed riders including a girl!
For more infos (If you want to know the exact adress) contact me at matthias.dandois@free.fr

2 comments:

A said...

great idea sounds like a great spot.

Anonymous said...

Good on them!
Keeping it growing!