Thursday 27 November 2008

intro

Hello flatlanders worldwide.

Flat matters online is born, finally, 6 months after its death in Ride UK. This has come about due to a lack of writing about flatland online and in the media, the sport/artform I love, gets very little love. So heres my contribution towards keeping it alive.
What I hope to achieve with this project, is a creative platform for flatlanders worldwide to write about whatever they wish. There will be debates, contest repos, dvd reviews, interviews, anything goes, its flatland it can go anywhere...
I have faced a few hurdles along the way, but here it is finally, some may remember my blogs from the Ronin days, well im going back, but starting something new.

Enjoy flatland.

Effraim Catlow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check this out from Red Bull!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFypRYRvuY